Your first visit to Utica Chiropractic Clinic, P.C. involves a few special steps so that we can get to know you and understand your specific healthcare needs. Throughout this page, you will find all the practical information you need such as a new patient docuemnts for you to fill out, a map with directions to our office, practice hours and office and payment policies. We also describe our first visit procedures. In order to save you some time at your first visit, we ask that you scroll down to the 'Patient Forms' section and download, print and complete all documents.
Our practice is working together to realize a shared vision of uncompromising excellence and comfort as we help in your quest for improved health
To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Listening to those we are privileged to serve while striving to exceed your expectations.
- Earning the trust and respect of patients, their family and any medical professionals who are co-managing our patient's conditions.
- Ensure a compassionate and creative professional enviroment. Every patient is different and we tailor our treatments to the specific needs of each individual patient.
- Constantly improving our knowledge base and continuing our education to provide the most up to date techinques and treatments for our patients.
- Practicing with integrity above all else.
Please print and fill out these forms so we can expedite your first visit:
In order to view or print these forms you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed. Click here to download it.
What to expect
Being well-prepared for your appointment will ensure that the our staff has all of the needed information to provide the best possible care for you. It also will help relieve any unnecessary anxiety you may be feeling. Educate yourself on your symptoms by reviewing the content on this Web site. Also, take some time to review our staff page and familiarize yourself with the doctors. We look forward to your first visit.
- We are located off of M-59, just west of M-53 on the north side of the road. Our office complex is behind the Sunoco Gas Station and shares Sterritt street with the Comfort Inn.