- Spinal Adjustment (Manipulation)
- Heat/Cold therapy for muscle relaxation and anti-inflammatory effect
- Traction for joint mobility and pain reduction
- Range of motion stretching to reduce or restore loss of joint motion
- Applied kinesiology for muscle testing of imbalance and weakness
- Extremity manipulation to re establish proper joint function to any joint that has lost movement due to injury or disease.
- Vitamin/Nutrition advice and recommendation including micronutrient lad testing
- Exercise rehabilitation advice and consult including physical therapy clinic recommendations
- Self help and home aides. Pillows, cushions, supports, beds, etc.
- Second opinion consults
- Peer review recommendations
- Independent evaluations, legal cases, expert witness availability
- Co-Manage cases with family doctor or primary care doctor
See Professional Referral Link
- Cox Decompression - to establish joint relief and reduce disc bulge (protrusion), herniations and Stenosis